This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, August 20, 2016

 

2016 08 20

"It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." John 6:45 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me learn from you and so come to Jesus.

"I am the bread of life." John 6:48 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me feed on you and receive you into my heart.

"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." John 6:51 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me in receiving Jesus through his body and blood to enter into eternal life.

And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." Acts 9:17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us as you did Ananias to be able to go to our persecutors and say "Brother Saul, Jesus has sent me to you."

Praise the LORD! I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. Psalm 111:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me praise you as I ought.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever. Psalm 111:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me learn wisdom and good understanding.

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Psalm 118:6 (NKJV)
      Thank you you for being at my side and setting me free of fear of what man can do to me.

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 118:29 (NKJV)
      Thank you for your enduring mercy.

A word received: Reach out to your persecutors as Ananias did. (Acts 9:17)

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

Jordan, Charlie, Tony, and Ted -- We prayed for peace and no drama at the community meal.

+ (Man)

Gary (staff) -- Prayed for peace and no drama at the community meal and for his message at the meal. We also prayed for his wife Deb and his sons Josh and Chris.

Chuck (volunteer) -- We prayed for his wife Teresa who is having a gall bladder operation.

Ted (volunteer) -- We prayed for good medical care.

Gary (volunteer) -- We prayed for his aunt Barb (83) that she would be healed and converted.

+Mark (man) -- We prayed from him and his family (wife and 5 children) that they can find a place to live and keep their pets.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?