This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 29, 2016

 

2016 08 29

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give us a heart of compassion for all those who are dying in their sins, and help us be effective witnesses to them.

"And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him." John 8:29 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for always being with Jesus and for being with me as well.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:31-32 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me abide in the truth.

When he came and had seen the grace of God, he was glad, and encouraged them all that with purpose of heart they should continue with the Lord. Acts 11:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us, like Barnabas, recognize your work and encourage people in that work.

Then the disciples, each according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brethren dwelling in Judea. Acts 11:29 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us recognize our spiritual debts and encourage those who brought us to you.

He deprives the trusted ones of speech, and takes away the discernment of the elders. He pours contempt on princes, and disarms the mighty. He uncovers deep things out of darkness, and brings the shadow of death to light. He makes nations great, and destroys them; He enlarges nations, and guides them. He takes away the understanding of the chiefs of the people of the earth, and makes them wander in a pathless wilderness. They grope in the dark without light, and He makes them stagger like a drunken man. Job 12:20-25 (NKJV)
      LORD< deal with the candidates and our would-be leaders: give them good sense, wisdom, and humility.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:9-10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I know your name and that you save us; I put my trust in you.

Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight. Put them in fear, O LORD, that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Psalm 9:19-20 (NKJV)
      Yes, Lord!

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Psalm 73:23-24 (NKJV)
      LORD, show us how to vote.

A word received: I will guide you and direct you. Keep listening to me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?