This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, August 21, 2016

 

2016 08 21

And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching. Mark 6:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please go through our cities and villages in a circuit teaching us.

The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!" Revelation 4:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Father, help us join with all your creatures in proclaiming your holiness.

"You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created." Revelation 4:11 (NKJV)
      Lord, you are worthy of every honor we can give you.

'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker? Job 4:17 (NKJV)
      LORD, all my righteousness is as filthy rags before you. I depend on what Jesus has done for me.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Psalm 46:1-3 (NKJV)
      God, I put my trust in you.

There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. Psalm 46:4 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me bathe in your river of delight.

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Psalm 63:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me keep my eyes on Jesuss where true refreshment is to be found.

A word received: Look to me in times of loneliness.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?