This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

 

2016 08 23

And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father." John 6:65 (NKJV)
      Father, grant that more may come to Jesus.

From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. John 6:66 (NKJV)
      Jesus, so many have turned their backs on you and no longer walk with you.

Now it came to pass, as Peter went through all parts of the country, that he also came down to the saints who dwelt in Lydda. There he found a certain man named Aeneas, who had been bedridden eight years and was paralyzed. And Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed." Then he arose immediately. So all who dwelt at Lydda and Sharon saw him and turned to the Lord. Acts 9:32-35 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please raise up apostolic ministry to those paralyzed by stroke or injury so that they may be set free and many believe.

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred. Job 6:24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, teach me and show me my error.

Do not take me away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, but evil is in their hearts. Psalm 28:3 (NKJV)
      LORD, guide my steps so that I do not sin.

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy. Psalm 99:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Father, help me exalt and praise you day by day.

A word received: Look to me for help and ligh.t

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?