This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

 

2016 08 23

Then Jesus said to them, "My time has not yet come, but your time is always ready. John 7:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me wait on your times and seasons. Lord, my times are in your hand (Psalm 31:15)

And when she and her household were baptized, she begged us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come to my house and stay." So she persuaded us. Acts 16:15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me accept all those you have made clean by your word and your blood.

Oh, remember that my life is a breath! My eye will never again see good. Job 7:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us remember and aid the afflicted.

"Therefore I will not restrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul. Job 7:11 (NKJV)
      Father, help me really listen when someone speaks out of the anguish of their soul.

He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my refuge and I fly to you for comfort.

Do good, O LORD, to those who are good, and to those who are upright in their hearts. Psalm 125:4 (NKJV)
      Father, raise up rulers over us who are upright in heart.

A word received: Wait on me; hope in me; keep turning to me, even when you are discouraged.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?