This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 26, 2016

 

2016 08 26

Now an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, "Arise and go toward the south along the road which goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza." This is desert. Acts 8:26 (NKJV)
      Lord, I am willing to go into the desert places so that I may bear fruit for you.

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink." John 7:37 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me come to Jesus and drink.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." John 7:38 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let your living water flow out of my heart to others.

Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. Acts 10:34-35 (NKJV)
      LORD, help the candidates for office in this election come to grips with your word.

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38 (NKJV)
      Father, anoint us as well to do your will.

And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree. Acts 10:39 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me be a faithful witness of all that you have done and said. Help me be a faithful witness to your cross and resurrection and victory over sin and death.

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. Acts 10:44 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, fall on us!

"Truly I know it is so, but how can a man be righteous before God? Job 9:2 (NKJV)
      God you are the source of all righteousness.

If He takes away, who can hinder Him? Who can say to Him, 'What are You doing?' Job 9:12 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me repent of questioning your motives.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me place my whole trust in you.

A word received: I raise up water springs in the desert for my people. Seek out my living water, it is there for you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?