This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, August 27, 2016

 

2016 08 27

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I need your light for my path.

I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me." Then they said to Him, "Where is Your Father?" Jesus answered, "You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also." John 8:18-19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us know your Father as we get to know you.

And when Peter came up to Jerusalem, those of the circumcision contended with him, saying, "You went in to uncircumcised men and ate with them!" Acts 11:2-3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me be willing to go to those who are "outsiders".

But the voice answered me again from heaven, 'What God has cleansed you must not call common.' Acts 11:9 (NKJV)
      Help me accept all those you have made clean.

Then the Spirit told me to go with them, doubting nothing. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered the man's house. Acts 11:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me go forward, doubting nothing.

And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them, as upon us at the beginning. Then I remembered the word of the Lord, how He said, 'John indeed baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit.' Acts 11:15-16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, fill us and baptize us anew.

If therefore God gave them the same gift as He gave us when we believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could withstand God?" Acts 11:17 (NKJV)
      Help us recognize your work, LORD.

"If you would prepare your heart, And stretch out your hands toward Him; If iniquity were in your hand, and you put it far away, And would not let wickedness dwell in your tents; Job 11:13-14 (NKJV)
      Lord, keep me from imputing sin where there is none.

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I seek you in a dry and thirsty land.

Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! Serve the LORD with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Know that the LORD, He is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:1-5 (NKJV)
      Amen

A word received: Look for those who need to be cleansed from sin. I came and died for them.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?