This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, August 28, 2016

 

2016 08 28

Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please bring me to the blessing of the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please bless me with your comfort in my mourning.

Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me lay aside all trappings of power and position.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6 (NKJV)
      Father, I long to see your righteousness manifested in the current political campaign.

Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
      Lord, you have been merciful to me; help me show your mercy to others.

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring me to purity of heart so that I might see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me communicate your peace to others. Help me abide in your peace.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10 (NKJV)
      Lord, many are being persecuted around the world for righteousness sake. Help us welcome them and help them enter the kingdom of God..

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Matthew 5:11 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me turn the other cheek.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me find my joy in the hard times that come from following you.

And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth." Revelation 5:9-10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us sing that new song.

saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing!" Revelation 5:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are worthy to receive every honor we can give you.

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!" Revelation 5:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, come and sit on the throne of my heart so that I may receive your blessing.

But oh, that God would speak, And open His lips against you, Job 11:5 (NKJV)
      Lord, I repent of asking you to speak condemnation over what you have blessed with suffering.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)
      Lord, I have walked through the valley and found your comfort and peace.

A word received: Find your rest in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?