This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

 

2016 08 31

Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death." John 8:51 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me keep your word.

And the people kept shouting, "The voice of a god and not of a man!" Then immediately an angel of the Lord struck him, because he did not give glory to God. And he was eaten by worms and died. Acts 12:22-23 (NKJV)
      Lord, protect our leaders from the deception of praise.

But the word of God grew and multiplied. Acts 12:24 (NKJV)
      LORD, let your word grow and multiply among us.

"Man who is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. Job 14:1 (NKJV)
      Lord, you know my days and my troubles; have mercy on me.

Since his days are determined, the number of his months is with You; You have appointed his limits, so that he cannot pass. Job 14:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me accept the limits you have placed on my life.

LORD, remember David And all his afflictions; how he swore to the LORD, and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob: "Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house, or go up to the comfort of my bed; I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids, until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob." Psalm 132:1-5 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me keep striving until I find a permanent place in my heart for Jesus.

Behold, bless the LORD, all you servants of the LORD, who by night stand in the house of the LORD! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. Psalm 134:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me lift up my hands and bless you.

A word received: You can find your rest in me -- seek for it.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?