This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 01, 2016

 

2016 09 01

Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him." John 9:1-3 (NKJV)
      Lord, help us see the tragedies of this life from your perspective.

Therefore some of the Pharisees said, "This Man is not from God, because He does not keep the Sabbath." Others said, "How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?" And there was a division among them. John 9:16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, open our eyes so that we may see past our church rules to what you are doing.

Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. Acts 13:1 (NKJV)
      Father, Manaen was brought up with Herod the tetrarch, yet he chose an entirely different path than Herod. Help us keep to the path you have marked out for us.

As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them." Acts 13:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, guide the church in separating out those you have called to special work and ministry.

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) withstood them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? Acts 13:8-10 (NKJV)
      Lord, put a stop to all those who are trying to lead your people astray.

But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the comfort of my lips would relieve your grief. Job 16:5 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me speak words of comfort and strength to those who are bowed down with life's sorrows.

Will they go down to the gates of Sheol? Shall we have rest together in the dust?" Job 17:16 (NKJV)
      LORD, I long for that final day of rest in you.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, hear my cry to you.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5 (NKJV)
      LORD, I wait on you and your mercy. I hope in you.

A word received: I Am doing what you cannot. Wait on me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?