This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 02, 2016

 

2016 09 02

His parents said these things because they feared the Jews, for the Jews had agreed already that if anyone confessed that He was Christ, he would be put out of the synagogue. John 9:22 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help church leaders repent of using their authority to coerce the answers they want.

He answered and said, "Whether He is a sinner or not I do not know. One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see." John 9:25 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help all of us testify to what you have done for us as this man did.

They answered and said to him, "You were completely born in sins, and are you teaching us?" And they cast him out. John 9:34 (NKJV)
      Father, help our church leaders have the wisdom of those who have been touched by you.

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?" Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains. John 9:40-41 (NKJV)
      Lord, willful blindness leads to sin.

And after the reading of the Law and the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent to them, saying, "Men and brethren, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, say on." Acts 13:15 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give us words of exhortation to build up the Body of Christ.

Acts 13:25 (NKJV)
And as John was finishing his course, he said, 'Who do you think I am? I am not He. But behold, there comes One after me, the sandals of whose feet I am not worthy to loose.'
      Jesus, bring us to the humility of John.

"How long will you torment my soul, and break me in pieces with words? Job 19:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me repent of wrongful testimony about others.

Those who dwell in my house, and my maidservants, count me as a stranger; I am an alien in their sight. Job 19:15 (NKJV)
      LORD, I have become an alien to some in my family.

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, Whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. How my heart yearns within me! Job 19:25-27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me daily live in the hope of the resurrection when I shall see you, and not as a stranger.

Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, continue to lead me in your truth.

Look on my affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins. Psalm 25:18 (NKJV)
      Father, see my sorrow and affliction and deliver me.

I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth -- praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me wait patiently upon you. Bring my feet out of the miry clay and establish my steps. Put a new song in my mouth.

I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth From the great assembly. Psalm 40:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me declare Jesus' faithfulness.

But I am poor and needy; yet the LORD thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God. Psalm 40:17 (NKJV)
      Amen.

A word received: Keep looking to me for help in time of need.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, August 25, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
B--indicates received a Bible

James (Resident) -- to be able to see his fellow man as Godd sees them.

Dan (staff) -- We prayed for peace and no drama at the community meal.

+Josh (young man) -- that he would be God's man (recently out of prison)

Gary (staff) -- We prayed for the message he would give to the community meal.

B+Stephen (young man)--prayed for peace for him

Tony (volunteer) -- dizziness, he passed out

+Michelle (woman) -- my child was taken from me

+Florence (woman) -- for daughter Nicole's friend +Annalye

Glenn (man) -- For the Father's will to be done.

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday,September 2, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Torre and Chuck (volunteers) -- for Teresa who is having gall bladder surgery on the 6th and for Torre to have a blessed trip to son and brother

+Dale (woman) -- my son Antoine is having a bad time getting a job

Ted (volunteer) -- continued provision for Ted and his family.

+Erica (woman) -- father David is dying of cancer

Kermit (man) -- Patience, keep being blessed

Gary (staff) -- blessing on message to community meal.

Calvin (young man) -- draw closer to Jesus

Stephen (man) -- Rant against Christianity

Dan (staff) -- great baby shower for his unforn grandchild and for a blessing on his vacation time

199 Tobias (man) -- he has to move. That he will come into a right relationship with women.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?