This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

 

2016 09 07

When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it." John 11:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, may all our sicknesses be for the glory of God and that you may be glorified through them.

Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him." John 11:9-10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are the light for my path.

Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead. However, when the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. Acts 14:19-20a (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please give me the courage for the sake of the gospel to go back where I am not wanted that you gave Paul.

And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God." Acts 14:21-22 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me accept the tribulations you send my way.

Have I not wept for him who was in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor? But when I looked for good, evil came to me; and when I waited for light, then came darkness. Job 30:25-26 (NKJV)
      LORD, I have tried to walk in your ways, but I don't know how to handle the evil that has come upon me.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. Psalm 1:1-3 (NKJV)
      Father, help me walk in your ways and bear the fruit you desire of me.

Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy. Psalm 33:3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me sing the songs of Zion and play skillfully with shouts of joy.

He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. Psalm 33:15 (NKJV)
      LORD, consider our works and bring us to new life in you.

Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy, Psalm 33:18 (NKJV)
      LORD, I hope in your mercy.

A word received: Pray for ears to hear me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?