This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 09, 2016

 

2016 09 09

Then, when Mary came where Jesus was, and saw Him, she fell down at His feet, saying to Him, "Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died." John 11:32 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me fall down at Jesus' feet in my hour of need.

Jesus wept. John 11:35 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for weeping for us in our times of sorrow.

Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me believe so that I may see the glory of God.

'After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up; so that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, says the LORD who does all these things.' Acts 15:16-17 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for giving me a heart to seek after you.

Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the Gentiles who are turning to God, Acts 15:19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, keep us from troubling new converts with needless rules and regulations.

If I have covered my transgressions as Adam, By hiding my iniquity in my bosom, Job 31:33 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me confess my sins.

O You who hear prayer, to You all flesh will come. Psalm 65:2 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for hearing my prayer and letting me come to you.

By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, And of the far-off seas; Psalm 65:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my confidence and my hope.

Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for You shall deal bountifully with me." Psalm 142:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring my soul out of prison.

A word received: Rest in me. Let me guide your steps.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, September 8, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

+Michael (man in a wheelchair) -- He is waiting for hip replacement surgery, probably in December. Prayed he would be set free from pain and quickly have successful surgery.

+Charlie (volunteer) -- Peace and comfort over friend Gary's death. Gary had one leg and was in a motorized wheelchair and was struck by a car and killed. His funeral was Thursday morning.

James (man) -- For his sister Idell who is in pain and for his whole family and that he, James, will be an encouragement to his family.

Ted (volunteer, widower in his 80s) -- For the lonely hours and for his daughter Camille.

+Jack (man) -- a job

Gary (staff) -- His dog is not well and for Gary's friends.

Tony (volunteer) -- He share with us the story of his conversion.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?