This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 11, 2016

 

2016 09 11

But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
      Lord, we live in a day of great anger -- help us repent of this.

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Revelation 18:4-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, guide me in leaving behind what is harmful to me.

Who provides food for the raven, when its young ones cry to God, and wander about for lack of food? Job 38:41 (NKJV)
      LORD, I only know that you are my provider.

"I removed his shoulder from the burden; His hands were freed from the baskets. You called in trouble, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah." Psalm 81:6-7 (NKJV)
      LORD, as you freed Israel from the bondage of slavery in Egypt, free us in our day from the bondage of falsehood and party spirit.

He raises the poor out of the dust, and lifts the needy out of the ash heap, that He may seat him with princes-- with the princes of His people. Psalm 113:7-8 (NKJV)
      Father, raise your children up -- remember the poor and provide for them. Show us our part in their provision. Thank you.

A word received: Come to me all you who are burdened and heavily laden and I will refresh you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?