This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

 

2016 09 13

Now a great many of the Jews knew that He was there; and they came, not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might also see Lazarus, whom He had raised from the dead. But the chief priests plotted to put Lazarus to death also, because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus. John 12:9-11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, cleanse our hearts from plotting such evil to maintain our position.

The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out: "Hosanna! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' The King of Israel!" John 12:12-13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, Lord, I bless you.

The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, "You see that you are accomplishing nothing. Look, the world has gone after Him!" John 12:19 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us join in that great throng that follows after Jesus.

Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia. After they had come to Mysia, they tried to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit did not permit them. Acts 16:6-7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us respond to your promptings to NOT do something.

So passing by Mysia, they came down to Troas. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A man of Macedonia stood and pleaded with him, saying, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." Now after he had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go to Macedonia, concluding that the Lord had called us to preach the gospel to them. Acts 16:8-10 (NKJV)
      "They" becomes "we" as Luke joins in this ministry. Thank you for his witness..

And when she and her household were baptized, she begged us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come to my house and stay." So she persuaded us. Acts 16:15 (NKJV)
      Father, help us invite your witnesses into our homes.

Who has preceded Me, that I should pay him? Everything under heaven is Mine. Job 41:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, you are from everlasting and everything I have belongs to you.

O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. Psalm 30:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for hearing me when I cry out to you.

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper!" Psalm 30:10 (NKJV)
      LORD, I need your help today.

In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me. Psalm 86:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I trust you to answer when I call out to you.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, teach me your ways and your truth. Give me an undivided heart. Thank you.

Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, LORD, have helped me and comforted me. Psalm 86:17 (NKJV)
      Thank you for comforting me, Holy Spirit.

A word received: I have loved you with an everlasting love. Don't be afraid.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?