This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

 

2016 09 14

(Blessing adapted from the Anglican Christian community in Ceylon, Pakistan, and India:)
      May the Name of Jesus, the Son of God, who is mightier than all the hosts of Satan, and more glorious than all the angels of heaven, abide with us in our going out and our coming in; by day and by night; at morning and at evening; at all times and in all places.
      May the Name of Jesus, the Son of God, protect and deliver us from the wrath of evil persons; from the assaults of evil spirits; from foes invisible; from the snares of the Evil One; and from all low passions that beguile the soul and body.
      May the Name of Jesus protect and deliver us.
      And the blessing of God Almighty, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be with us this day and always. Amen.
============
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. John 12:24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me die to myself so that I may produce a rich harvest.

And they brought them to the magistrates, and said, "These men, being Jews, exceedingly trouble our city; and they teach customs which are not lawful for us, being Romans, to receive or observe." Acts 16:20-21 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let our teaching be in accord with the gospel and not with our culture.

And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks. Acts 16:23-24 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for what Paul and Silas were willing to go through so that we might receive the gospel.

You asked, 'Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. Job 42:3 (NKJV)
      Father, forgive me for what I have said in ignorance.

Now the LORD blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys. Job 42:12 (NKJV)
      LORD, bless my latter days as well.

After this Job lived one hundred and forty years, and saw his children and grandchildren for four generations. So Job died, old and full of days. Job 42:16-17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you that I too have seen four generations.

How long, O you sons of men, will you turn my glory to shame? How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood? Selah Psalm 4:2 (NKJV)
      Lord, we are a generation that has sought after worthlessness and falsehood; have mercy on us.

Walk about Zion, and go all around her. Count her towers; mark well her bulwarks; consider her palaces; that you may tell it to the generation following. For this is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to death. Psalm 48:12-14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us tell the next generation of your works. I trust you to guide me even to death.

A word received: Don't be afraid -- it is my kingdom and I AM king.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?