This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, September 25, 2016

 

2016 09 25

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it." Matthew 13:44-46 (NKJV)
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot, martyr who entered into glory January 8, 1956, age 28, in an attempt to bring the gospel to the Waodani people of Ecuador.

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away." Matthew 13:47-48 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me cast away what is worthless in my life to gain what is good in you.

Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. James 3:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me control what comes out of my mouth.

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. James 3:13 (NKJV)
      Lord, bring me to the "meekness of wisdom".

And she conceived again and bore a daughter. Then God said to him: "Call her name Lo-Ruhamah, for I will no longer have mercy on the house of Israel, but I will utterly take them away. Hosea 1:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, there comes a day when we so transgress against you will that will make an end of us. Have mercy on this nation; for we have gone against your word and your will.

Say to your brethren, 'My people,' and to your sisters, 'Mercy is shown.' Hosea 2:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us speak these words of hope to your people.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple; Psalm 19:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, convert my soul and give me wisdom.

Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression. Psalm 19:12-13 (NKJV)
      Cleanse me, Jesus, and keep me from presumptuous sin.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 (NKJV)
      Amen.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Psalm 46:1-3 (NKJV)
      Lord, set me free from fear of circumstances; for I know that you will be with me through it all.

There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. Psalm 46:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me flow in that river of God (See Ezekiel 47:1-9).

A word received: Come, sit down at the banquet of the kingdom and make merry with me.

This is Pamela Miller from St.John's in Johnstown NY. Our prayer table is open 9-10:00 every Wednesday. We prayed for Caleb who is in search of employment. We prayed with Francis thanksgivings. We prayed with Claudette and Larry.for heath and life's blessings.
Please continue to keep this ministry in your heart

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?