This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 26, 2016

 

2016 09 26

When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, "Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch." But Simon answered and said to Him, "Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net." Luke 5:4-5 (NKJV)
      Lord, I am willing to launch out into the deep at your word.

So when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him. Luke 5:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me forsake all to follow Jesus.

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I pray for myself and for all you have called to ministry that we may finish our race with joy in testifying to the gospel of the grace of God.

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. Acts 20:29-30 (NKJV)
      Father, have mercy on your flock, for savage wolves have come in among us.

I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " Acts 20:35 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us give freely of ourselves.

"Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her. I will give her her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt. Hosea 2:14-15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring your church back to you. You are our doorway of hope.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:9-10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I seek you; I desire you to have control of my life.

Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight. Put them in fear, O LORD, that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Psalm 9:19-20 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help the candidates to know that they are but men.

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works. Psalm 73:28 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me by your Holy Spirit to be a faithful witness.

A word received: Clothe yourself with my armor.

      Father, please put on all of us the shoes of the preparation to share the gospel of peace; gird our loins with your truth; put on us the breastplate of righteousness, and the helmet of salvation. Place on our arm the shield of faith with which to quench every fiery dart of the evil one; and place in our hand the sword of your Spirit which is your word; that having stood all, we might yet stand. Finally, help us to be strong in Jesus and in the power of his might, and cast off from us the chains of apathy that keep us from speaking boldly as we ought to speak. Thank you. (See Ephesians 6:10-20)

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?