This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 29, 2016

 

2016 09 29

When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, "Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch." But Simon answered and said to Him, "Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net." Luke 5:4-5 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, at your word I am willing to launch out into the deep.

For he and all who were with him were astonished at the catch of fish which they had taken; and so also were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, "Do not be afraid. From now on you will catch men." So when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him. Luke 5:9-11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us forsake all in order to become fishers of men.

Now it happened on the second Sabbath after the first that He went through the grainfields. And His disciples plucked the heads of grain and ate them, rubbing them in their hands. And some of the Pharisees said to them, "Why are you doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath?" Luke 6:1-2 (NKJV)
      Father, preserve us from seeking to find fault with other disciples.

And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath." Luke 6:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me get your view of keeping the Sabbath.

And when He had looked around at them all, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he did so, and his hand was restored as whole as the other. Luke 6:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me bring forth the wounded parts of my life into the open for Jesus to heal.

Hear the word of the LORD, you children of Israel, for the LORD brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land. By swearing and lying, killing and stealing and committing adultery, they break all restraint, with bloodshed upon bloodshed. Hosea 4:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, we have lost all restraint; help us heed the charges against us for our sins.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. Hosea 4:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, so many among us have rejected knowledge of you and preach their own agenda rather than the gospel.

For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth. Psalm 26:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me walk in your truth.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, hear our cries for this nation.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5 (NKJV)
      LORD, help us hear your word and restore hope in us.

A word received: Seek me; pursue me; abide in my word and Spirit. There is no other way; all other doors are closed to you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?