This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 30, 2016

 

2016 09 30

And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all. Luke 6:19 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, help us by your Holy Spirit to reach out and touch you so that your power would go out from you to heal us.

Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said: "Blessed are you poor, For yours is the kingdom of God. Luke 6:20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me bless the poor among us.

Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Luke 6:21a (NKJV)
      Jesus, fill me up with your presence, for I am hungry for more of you.

Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh. Luke 6:21b (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, return me to laughter; help me put off mourning.

Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man's sake. Luke 6:2 (NKJV)
      For the sake of your name Jesus, help me endure everything.

Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, For in like manner their fathers did to the prophets. Luke 6:23 (NKJV)
      Father, when the day of evil comes, help me to rejoice in you and put all things in your hand.

But woe to you who are rich, For you have received your consolation. Luke 6:24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the opportunities you give me to help others.

Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep. Luke 6:25 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me let go of what is temporary and fleeting and grab on to what is eternal.

Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets. Luke 6:26 (NKJV)
      Jesus, they spoke well of you and then killed you; help me follow where you lead.

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth-- Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, set my feet uupon the rock and put a new song in my mouth -- praise to you our God.

I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth From the great assembly. Psalm 40:10 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me openly declare your righteousness.

Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; let such as love Your salvation say continually, "The LORD be magnified!" Psalm 40:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me love and proclaim your salvation.

A word received: Wait on me for my redemption.

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, September 29, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Michael (Resident) -- He is getting a hip replacement.

Dan (Resident) -- He is getting a leg prosthesis and an apartment.

+Grant (Resident) -- We prayed that he would go on to full victory.

Check and Torre (volunteers) -- Chuck and Teresa are going to Spain and a Mediterranean cruise -- travel mercies. Chuck's hemoglobin count is to high and he has to see a hematologist.

Jordan (staff) -- He had a swollen gland in his face and had to be taken to the VA.

Tony (volunteer) -- He has had a rough couple of days.

Ted (volunteer) -- Prayed that he would continue to be able to live independently and for his children.

Bruce (volunteer) -- His hips and shoulders are better and his grandson is getting better.

+Frank (man) -- We prayed that he would be God's man.

199 + Seraz (man) -- He confessed his sins and once again accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He rejoiced that he had been made clean by Jesus.

++Enith (man) -- He asked prayer for a long life.

+ 199 Raymond (Resident) -- He confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

+Christina (woman) -- She is moving to Albany to get away from harassment.

+George (man) -- He asked for good health and a place to stay.

Michelle (woman) -- She asked for healing of a cist on her arm.

+Shakia (woman) -- We prayed for peace in her family.

+Tatisna (young woman) -- She is pregnant and homeless and doesn't know what to do.

+Lashawn (young man, 18 ) -- He is homeless; his father doesn't want him.

Alicia (young woman) -- She prayed for calm and strength and rest at night.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?