This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 09, 2016

 

2016 10 09

Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs." And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." Matthew 15:25-27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I will gladly take whatever crumbs fall from your table.

Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Matthew 15:28 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for faith that moves mountains.

To the present hour we both hunger and thirst, and we are poorly clothed, and beaten, and homeless. And we labor, working with our own hands. Being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we endure; being defamed, we entreat. We have been made as the filth of the world, the offscouring of all things until now. 1 Corinthians 4:11-13 (NKJV)
      Father, I let you be my judge rather than the world. Help me accept the difficulties in my life and continue to labor on. When I am reviled, help me bless; when persecuted, help me endure, when defamed, help me entreat you. Help me continue to share the gospel no matter what by circumstances.

Therefore I urge you, imitate me. 1 Corinthians 4:16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me imitate Paul as he imitates Christ.

"When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son. Hosea 11:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you that you know what it is to grow up in a refugee family; please help the many refugees who are in need today. Show us our part in helping them for your sake.

"How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? How can I make you like Admah? How can I set you like Zeboiim? My heart churns within Me; My sympathy is stirred. I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not man, the Holy One in your midst; and I will not come with terror. Hosea 11:8-9 (NKJV)
      Thank you for your mercy, LORD.

Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and forevermore! Psalm 113:2 (NKJV)
      LORD, blessed by your name forever.

He raises the poor out of the dust, and lifts the needy out of the ash heap, that He may seat him with princes-- with the princes of His people. He grants the barren woman a home, like a joyful mother of children. Praise the LORD!Psalm 113:7-9 (NKJV)
      LORD, lift up the poor and needy among us and show us our part in doing this.

A word received: Walk with me day by day. I will lead you by the hand.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?