This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 10, 2016

 

2016 10 10

When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!" Luke 8:28 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus. when we confront the work of the evil one in another, there will be pain in the separation. Help us persevere until the demonic has been driven out.

Then they went out to see what had happened, and came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid. They also who had seen it told them by what means he who had been demon-possessed was healed. Then the whole multitude of the surrounding region of the Gadarenes asked Him to depart from them, for they were seized with great fear. And He got into the boat and returned. Luke 8:35-37 (NKJV)
      What is our choice: rejoicing in seeing the man clothed and in his right mind, or as he was before, captive to evil. Help us, Jesus, rejoice in the work that you are doing.

"Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you." And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him. Luke 8:39 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us tell our families the great things God has done in our lives.

And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made by God to our fathers. Acts 26:6 (NKJV)
      Lord, if I am to be condemned, let it be for my hope in the resurrection.

"at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.' So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.' " Acts 26:13-18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, speak to those who persecute your people as you spoke to Saul.

"Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance". Acts 26:19-20 (NKJV)
      Father, let us not be disobedient to the heavenly vision you give us.

"Ephraim feeds on the wind, And pursues the east wind; He daily increases lies and desolation. Also they make a covenant with the Assyrians, And oil is carried to Egypt. Hosea 12:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, show us where we have made pacts with evil and help us repent of that.

The LORD reigns; Let the earth rejoice; Let the multitude of isles be glad! Psalm 97:1 (NKJV)
      Father, help me grow your kingdom.

You who love the LORD, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. Psalm 97:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me hate eve; preserve my sould from the hand of the wicked.

He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. Psalm 112:7 (NKJV)
      Father, keep my heart steadfast so that I fear no evil tidings.

The wicked will see it and be grieved; He will gnash his teeth and melt away; The desire of the wicked shall perish. Psalm 112:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let the desires of the wicked perish.

A word received: You know my ways and my patience; rest in my arms and wait for the Day of Judgment. Vengeance is mine and I will repay.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?