This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

 

2016 10 11

And behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue. And he fell down at Jesus' feet and begged Him to come to his house, Luke 8:41 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please come into my home with your healing.

Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any, came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped. Luke 8:43-44 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us touch the hem of Jesus garment.

Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately. And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace." Luke 8:47-48 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me reach out in faith to Jesus.

And Paul said, "I would to God that not only you, but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains." Acts 26:29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us find the freedom over circumstances that Paul had.

There the centurion found an Alexandrian ship sailing to Italy, and he put us on board. When we had sailed slowly many days, and arrived with difficulty off Cnidus, the wind not permitting us to proceed, we sailed under the shelter of Crete off Salmone. Passing it with difficulty, we came to a place called Fair Havens, near the city of Lasea. Acts 27:6-8 (NKJV)
      Lord, so many of our journeys are with difficulty.

So you, by the help of your God, return; observe mercy and justice, and wait on your God continually. Hosea 12:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me daily return to you and do mercy and justice and wait on you with confidence.

I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my foes rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Psalm 30:1-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for healing me when I cried out to you.

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper!" Psalm 30:10 (NKJV)
      LORD, be my helper!

In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me. Psalm 86:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, these are days of trouble, hear my cry.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give me an undivided heart and teach me your ways.

Oh, turn to me, and have mercy on me! Give Your strength to Your servant, and save the son of Your maidservant. Psalm 86:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, restore my strength.

A word received: Go forward in faith; let me have your fears.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?