This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 13, 2016

 

2016 10 13

And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory and spoke of His decease [Greek: Exodus] which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem. Luke 9:30-31 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the Exodus you accomplished for us on your cross.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!" Luke 9:35 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us hear and heed your beloved son!

But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand. So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, "No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live." But he shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. Acts 28:3-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, preserve me from hasty condemnation of others.

And from there, when the brethren heard about us, they came to meet us as far as Appii Forum and Three Inns. When Paul saw them, he thanked God and took courage. Acts 28:15 (NKJV)
      Thank you for the encouragement we receive from the brethren.

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Psalm 32:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the blessing of forgiveness.

Blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. Psalm 32:2 (NKJV)
      LORD, protect me from iniquity and deceit.

You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7 (NKJV)
      Father, you are my hiding place.

Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him. Psalm 32:10 (NKJV)
      LORD, surround me with your mercy and songs of deliverance.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, you know all my anxieties; please give me your peace and everlasting joy.

A word received: Lay your burdens at my feet. I will carry them for you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?