This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 14, 2016

 

2016 10 14

He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God." Luke 9:20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me confess you at all times and places.

And as day was about to dawn, Paul implored them all to take food, saying, "Today is the fourteenth day you have waited and continued without food, and eaten nothing. Therefore I urge you to take nourishment, for this is for your survival, since not a hair will fall from the head of any of you." And when he had said these things, he took bread and gave thanks to God in the presence of them all; and when he had broken it he began to eat. Then they were all encouraged, and also took food themselves. Acts 27:33-36 (NKJV)
      Thank you for wordsof encouragement when everything seems lost.

And the soldiers' plan was to kill the prisoners, lest any of them should swim away and escape. But the centurion, wanting to save Paul, kept them from their purpose, and commanded that those who could swim should jump overboard first and get to land, and the rest, some on boards and some on parts of the ship. And so it was that they all escaped safely to land. Acts 27:42-44 (NKJV)
      Thank you, Jesus, that you rescue us when everything is against us.

When they had pasture, they were filled; they were filled and their heart was exalted; therefore they forgot Me. Hosea 13:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, keep me from exalting my heart lest I forget you.

Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident. Psalm 27:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my confidence.

When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, LORD, I will seek." Psalm 27:8 (NKJV)
      LORD, I seek your face.

Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, strengthen my heart as I wait on Jesus.

Restore us, O God of hosts; cause Your face to shine, and we shall be saved! Psalm 80:7 (NKJV)
      Restore your church, Jesus; cause your face to shine upon us.

A word received: I Am your hope -- look to me daily for my help.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?