This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

 

2016 10 18

Then He said to them, "The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Luke 10:2 (NKJV)
      Lord, please send out laborers into the harvest.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me." Isaiah 6:8 (NKJV)
      Lord, here I am; send me.

Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road. Luke 10:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I trust in your provision for me.

"And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.' " Luke 10:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me heal the sick and proclaim that the kingdom of God has come near.

"He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." Luke 10:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me hear you and all those you send to me.

And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." Revelation 7:14-17 (NKJV)
      Lord, I long to be in that great throng around your throne giving you praise and honor. Shepherd me day by day and wipe away ever tear.

But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the LORD, and of justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin. Micah 3:8 (NKJV)
      LORD, we have become a sinful people and gone after false gods.

To You I will cry, O LORD my Rock: do not be silent to me, lest, if You are silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Psalm 28:1 (NKJV)
      Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening.

Blessed be the LORD, because He has heard the voice of my supplications! The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:6-7 (NKJV)
      LORD, I put my trust in you.

The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed. Save Your people, and bless Your inheritance; shepherd them also, and bear them up forever. Psalm 28:8-9 (NKJV)
      LORD, you are my strength and my shepherd.

A word received: You are in my care -- keep turning to me amidst the chaos of these times.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?