This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 23, 2016

 

2016 10 23

Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matthew 18:18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help let go of every bondage I am holding on to.

The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 1 Corinthians 10:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for pouring out your life blood for me on the cross. Thank you for being broken for me on the cross. Thank you for breaking into my life. Lord, a broken and contrite heart you will not despise.

Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, "Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me." Jonah 1:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, let your word come to us and give us the grace to go where you send us.

So the captain came to him, and said to him, "What do you mean, sleeper? Arise, call on your God; perhaps your God will consider us, so that we may not perish." Jonah 1:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, awaken your people to prayer to you.

Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice to the LORD and took vows. Jonah 1:16 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us fear you. Accept our sacrifices to you and help us keep our vows to you.

He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, restore the soul of this nation and lead us in the paths of righteousness for your name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for walking with me through the valley of the shadow of death and for your comfort there.

A word received: I Am a father to the fatherless, and I grieve for my children who have no home.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?