This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 24, 2016

 

2016 10 24

But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls. Luke 11:17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please restore unity to your body the church.

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters." Luke 11:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us be a church that gathers.

"I went down to the moorings of the mountains; the earth with its bars closed behind me forever; yet You have brought up my life from the pit, O LORD, my God. When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the LORD; And my prayer went up to You, into Your holy temple." Jonah 2:6-7 (NKJV)
      LORD, I was plunged in grief and you have brought me up; thank you. Help me to remember you at all times and places.

He shall judge the world in righteousness, and He shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness. Psalm 9:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring us to your righteousness before the day of judgement. "The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalm 9:9-10 (NKJV)

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten; the expectation of the poor shall not perish forever. Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight. Put them in fear, O LORD, that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Psalm 9:17-20 (NKJV)
      O LORD, help us to know this as we prepare for the election.

Truly God is good to Israel, to such as are pure in heart. But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; my steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the boastful, When I saw the prosperity of the wicked. Psalm 73:1-3 (NKJV)
      Father, bring us to purity of heart and keep our feet from stumbling.

If I had said, "I will speak thus," behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children. When I thought how to understand this, it was too painful for me -- until I went into the sanctuary of God; then I understood their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. Psalm 73:15-18 (NKJV)
      LORD, you judgments are true and you set the wicked on slippery ground. LORD, thank you that one good thing has come out of this election: that men may not misuse women with impunity.

A word received: I Am a righteous judge and I shall call men to account for their deeds.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?