This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 27, 2016

 

2016 10 27

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me acknowledge Jesus in all my ways and place my trust in him. Father, give me understanding as I place my trust in you.

[Hypocrit comes from the Greek word used for an actor.] In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy." Luke 12:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, protect me from acting the part of a disciple of Jesus rather than living as his disciple.

Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you that I am forever in your sight.

"For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say." Luke 12:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, teach me in my hour of need.

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. Revelation 12:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you that my accuser has been cast down by your blood; let me never believe his accusations.

Behold, on the mountains the feet of him who brings good tidings, Who proclaims peace! O Judah, keep your appointed feasts, perform your vows. For the wicked one shall no more pass through you; he is utterly cut off. Nahum 1:15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for bringing me good news and for proclaiming peace to me.

Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the LORD; I shall not slip. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my mind and my heart. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth. I have not sat with idolatrous mortals, nor will I go in with hypocrites. I have hated the assembly of evildoers, and will not sit with the wicked. Psalm 26:1-5 (NKJV)
      O LORD, you are my integrity -- my righteousness is as filthy rags in your sight. Help me to walk in your truth and not go in with the hypocrites nor sit with the wicked.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, hear my cry and guide me in voting.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning -- yes, more than those who watch for the morning. Psalm 130:5-6 (NKJV)
      LORD, I wait on you for your guidance.

A word received: You are in my hand. Be content to rest there.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?