This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 28, 2016

 

2016 10 28

"But God said to him, 'Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?' So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God." Luke 12:20-21 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help us store up spiritual riches for eternal life.

"Then He said to His disciples, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing." Luke 12:22-23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me lay all my worries about the future at the feet of Jesus.

"But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you." Luke 12:31 (NKJV)
      Father, help me seek your kingdom day by day.

"All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear." Revelation 13:8-9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please write my name in your Book of Life.

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4-5 (NKJV)
      LORD, I wait on you. Thank you for your victory over sin and death; win the victory in me.

Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses. Psalm 25:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, teach me in whatever way you choose.

Look on my affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins. Psalm 25:18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, look on me and forgive all my sins.

But I am poor and needy; Yet the LORD thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God. Psalm 40:17 (NKJV)
      Lord, you know my poverty of spirit; look upon me and refresh me by your Holy Spirit. Thank you.

A word received: I bless those who turn to me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?