This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 31, 2016

 

2016 10 31

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth--to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people-- saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." Revelation 14:6-7 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me fear you and the day of your judgment and worship you and proclaim the everlasting gospel.

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me have the patience of the saints.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.' " "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." Revelation 14:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me die in you and enter into your eternal rest.

Be silent in the presence of the Lord GOD; for the day of the LORD is at hand, for the LORD has prepared a sacrifice; He has invited His guests. Zephaniah 1:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, I accept your invitation.

"And it shall come to pass at that time that I will search Jerusalem with lamps, and punish the men who are settled in complacency, who say in their heart, 'The LORD will not do good, nor will He do evil.' Zephaniah 1:12 (NKJV)
      LORD, search your church and set it free from complacency.

Give unto the LORD, O you mighty ones, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. Psalm 29:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me give my all to Jesus and worship him in the beauty of holiness.

The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11 (NKJV)
      Father, please give me your strength and peace.

God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods. How long will you judge unjustly, and show partiality to the wicked? Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy; free them from the hand of the wicked. Psalm 82:1-4 (NKJV)
      Lord, there is preat partiality in our land; help the poor, the fatherless, the afflicted, the needy. Deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

A word received: I Am judge and I will have my way.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?