This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

 

2016 11 01

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3 (NKJV)

      Holy Spirit, bless me with seeing the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4 (NKJV)

      Jesus, bless me with your comfort in my mourning.

Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5 (NKJV)

      Father, help me to be so awe of you that I enter into the inheritance you have for me.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6 (NKJV)

      Jesus, fill all those who seek your righteousness in the present campaign.

Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)

      Father, thank you for the blessing of your mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)

      Lord Jesus Christ, bring me to purity of heart so that I may see and know your Father as my father.

Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9 (NKJV)

      Father, bless all your children who strive for peace in the midst of conflict.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10 (NKJV)

      Holy Spirit, give your comfort to all those who are persecuted for righteousness sake.

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Matthew 5:11 (NKJV)

      Jesus, please help all who joyfully take up your cross.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:12 (NKJV)

      Holy Spirit, thank you for the honor of being numbered among your saints.

quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Hebrews 11:34 (NKJV)

      LORD, your strength is perfected in my weakness.

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3 (NKJV)

      Holy Spirit, keep my mind steady on Jesus, trusting in him.

In my distress I cried to the LORD, and He heard me. Psalm 120:1 (NKJV)

      LORD, thank you.

My soul has dwelt too long with one who hates peace. I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war. Psalm 120:6-7 (NKJV)

      Father, bless those who seek peace in the midst of conflict. Help your people in Syria.

A word received: Look to me in the midst of confusion and strife.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?