This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 03, 2016

 

2016 11 03

Then He said, "What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and put in his garden; and it grew and became a large tree, and the birds of the air nested in its branches." Luke 13:18-19 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, plant the seed of the kingdom deep in my heart and let it grow and flourish.

And again He said, "To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened." Luke 13:20-21 (NKJV)
      Lord, let the leaven of your Spirit be worked through my whole life.

And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. Luke 13:22-24 (NKJV)
      Father, help me enter by that narrow gate.

Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust. Psalm 16:1 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus Christ, I trust that you will work out your purposes in this election and preserve your people.

I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons. Psalm 16:7 (NKJV)
      Thank you for your instruction throughout the day and the night.

I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for being at my right hand.

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me find my pleasure in Jesus and in his Father's love for me.

Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah Psalm 62:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me pour out my heart to you.

A word received: Place your hope and your trust in me; I Am in charge.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?