This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 04, 2016

 

2016 11 04

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' " Luke 13:34-35 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have longed to gather us in your arms and we have each gone our own way; help us repent and return to you.

These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful." Revelation 17:14 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, Lamb of God, overcome the evil in our nation and culture.

"For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one accord. Zephaniah 3:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, restore the purity of our language; for we are a people of unclean lips and we have seen your holiness (see Isaiah 6:5-6).

The remnant of Israel shall do no unrighteousness and speak no lies, nor shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth; for they shall feed their flocks and lie down, and no one shall make them afraid." Zephaniah 3:13 (NKJV)
      Father, raise up a holy remnant that will speak the truth in love. We are surrounmded by deceitful tongues and we long to lie down in you sheep fold in peace.

By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, And of the far-off seas; Psalm 65:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my confidence.

I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Psalm 142:5 (NKJV)
      O LORD, you are my portion in the land of the living and you are my refuge and I flee to you in the gathering storm.

Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me, for You shall deal bountifully with me." Psalm 142:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for the righteous ones who surround me.

A word received: Look to me for light for your path when the surrounding light grows dim.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?