This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

 

2016 11 08

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)
      [Add your own prayer here.]

And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. Luke 14:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me bear the cross you give me.

"So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple." Luke 14:33 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, show me what you want me to forsake.

After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! Revelation 19:1 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me join in that great multitude praising you.

Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!' " And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God." Revelation 19:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me receive this blessing.

Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:4-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, come this morning and throughout the day and give me and all who vote discernment of your word to them.

Preserve my life, for I am holy; You are my God; save Your servant who trusts in You! Psalm 86:2 (NKJV)
      LORD, preserve and save your people who trust in you.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give me an undivided heart to follow Jesus.

A word received: Rest in me. Let me have your burdens.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?