This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 10, 2016

 

2016 11 10

Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, "This Man receives sinners and eats with them." Luke 15:1-2 (NKJV)
      Lord, I too am a sinner, please invite me to eat with you.

"But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you," Luke 15:17-18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me "come to myself" and return to my Father in heaven day by day.

and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants." ' Luke 15:19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I have no worthiness except what you give me.

And the son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.' Luke 15:21 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me make a good confession.

"Now his older son was in the field. And as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant. And he said to him, 'Your brother has come, and because he has received him safe and sound, your father has killed the fatted calf.' But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him." Luke 15:25-28 (NKJV)
      Father, there are so many "elder sons" who out of bitterness of spirit will not go into the celebration you have prepared; help them by your Holy Spirit to enter in.

Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! While I live I will praise the LORD; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Psalm 146:1-2 (NKJV)
      Father, in this highly political time, help me sing praises to you.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; in that very day his plans perish. Psalm 146:3-4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me put my trust in you rather than in rulers and those in authority. "All we like sheep have gone astray" (Isaiah 53:6) and you alone are trustworthy.

A word received: Keep your eyes on me and not on things which are passing away.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?