This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 13, 2016

 

2016 11 13

Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel! Matthew 23:24 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help us know and live out what is really important in your sight.

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us press on and lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus laid hold of us.

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14 (NKJV)
      Father, help me keep answering your call and press on to your victory in me.

Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. Philippians 3:17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me recognize and follow those who truly model your life.

Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved. Philippians 4:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, having stood all, help me to stand -- stand on the rock who is Jesus Christ. Thank you.

The burden which the prophet Habakkuk saw. O LORD, how long shall I cry, and You will not hear? Even cry out to You, "Violence!" and You will not save. Why do You show me iniquity, and cause me to see trouble? For plundering and violence are before me; there is strife, and contention arises. Therefore the law is powerless, and justice never goes forth. For the wicked surround the righteous; therefore perverse judgment proceeds. Habakkuk 1:1-4 (NKJV)
      LORD, I am burdened by the corruption and arrogance of those with money and power in our country. Let you law, justice, and mercy go forth in the land.

Are You not from everlasting, O LORD my God, my Holy One? We shall not die. O LORD, You have appointed them for judgment; O Rock, You have marked them for correction. Habakkuk 1:12 (NKJV)
      Father, you have marked out those you hold in derision for your judgment and correction.

I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected. Habakkuk 2:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me stand my watch and listen to you.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Psalm 46:1-3 (NKJV)
      God, you are our refuge and strength in these troubled times.

There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. Psalm 46:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me swim in the river of your Holy Spirit.

The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. Psalm 93:1-2 (NKJV)
      Though the thrones and kingdoms of men pass away, Lord, your throne will endure through all eternity.

The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea. Psalm 93:3-4 (NKJV)
      LORD, we are caught up in a flood of change but we know that you are mightier still, and will carry us beyond the tumult and the shouting of angry people. Thank you.

A word received: Put your trust in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?