This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

 

2016 11 15

"And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith." Luke 17:4-5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, it takes faith to forgive, to leave justice in your hands and desire mercy instead. Increase our faith.

"So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.' " Luke 17:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me do all I am commanded to do.

But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. James 3:8-10 (NKJV)
      So I said: "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The LORD of hosts." Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged." Isaiah 6:5-7 (NKJV)

Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls -- yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my joy.

The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills. Habakkuk 3:19a (NKJV)
      LORD, you are my strength and you establish my feet.

Blessed be the LORD, because He has heard the voice of my supplications! Psalm 28:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, I bless you and thank you for hearing me.

The LORD reigns; let the peoples tremble! He dwells between the cherubim; let the earth be moved! Psalm 99:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, rule and reign in my heart.

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy. Psalm 99:9 (NKJV)
      Father, help me worship you.

A word received: I know you are weary; turn to me for strength.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?