This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

 

2016 11 16

So when He saw them, He said to them, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed. Luke 17:14 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please cleanse me as I go forward at your direction.

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan. Luke 17:15-16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me thank Jesus for all he has done in my life.

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. James 3:13 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring me to the meekness of wisdom.

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. James 3:17-18 (NKJV)
      Father, bring us to this wisdom in this nation.

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. James 4:10 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me humble myself in your sight.

"For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My name shall be great among the Gentiles; in every place incense shall be offered to My name, and a pure offering; for My name shall be great among the nations," says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 1:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, we pray that your name will be great and kept holy among us.

"But cursed be the deceiver who has in his flock a male, and takes a vow, but sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished -- for I am a great King," says the LORD of hosts, "and My name is to be feared among the nations. Malachi 1:14 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us make a holy offering to you.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust." Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me dwell with you for you are my refuge and fortress.

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. Psalm 91:3-6 (NKJV)
      Father, please put on all of us the shoes of the preparation to share the gospel of peace; gird our loins with your truth; put on us the breastplate of righteousness, and the helmet of salvation. Place on our arm the shield of faith with which to quench every fiery dart of the evil one; and place in our hand the sword of your Spirit which is your word; that having stood all, we might yet stand. Finally, help us to be strong in Jesus and in the power of his might, and cast off from us the chains of apathy that keep us from speaking boldly as we ought to speak. Thank you. (See Ephesians 6:10-20)

"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation." Psalm 91:14-16 (NKJV)
      Thank you, Lord.

A word received: Wait on me; I will supply.
      Thank you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?