This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 18, 2016

 

2016 11 18

Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, Luke 18:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me to keep praying and not lose heart.

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. James 5:7-8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, you have told me over and over again to wait and be patient; establish my heart and mind on Jesus, my rock and refuge.

He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the LORD an offering in righteousness. Malachi 3:3 (NKJV)
      LORD, purify me and purge me of sin so that I may offer my life to you in righteousness.

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your "Yes," be "Yes," and your "No," "No," lest you fall into judgment. James 5:12 (NKJV)
      Father, help me to be steady in keeping my word.

And I will come near you for judgment;
I will be a swift witness
Against sorcerers,
Against adulterers,
Against perjurers,
Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans,
And against those who turn away an alien--
Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us take all these judgments to heart in this country.

Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?' " Malachi 3:7 (NKJV)
      Help me return to you so that you will return to me.

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10 (NKJV)
      Lord GOD of Hosts, let our churches be storehouses of plenty where people may find food for their bodies and souls.

Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled. Psalm 6:2 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus Christ, heal me and all those who suffer from arthritis or other bone diseases such as leukemia.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They have bowed down and fallen; but we have risen and stand upright. Psalm 20:7-8 (NKJV)
      LORD, I put my trust in you.

A word received: When you are afraid, turn to me.

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, November 17, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady and Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam and Bellvue Reformed Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Jordan (Staff) -- For healing and correct diagnosis of leg problems. He has a CAT Scan at 1 p.m. today.

Charlie (volunteer) -- For healing of the palsy in his arm.

Ted (volunteer) -- He is home from the hospital. Pray for healing and removal of excess fluids from his body and around his heart. He can't drive now. His son is taking care of him..

Kermit (Staff) -- For blessing on him.

Dan (Staff) -- Praise the Lord for 180 new chairs for the dining center. Janice, formerly a resident of Schenectady City Mission gave the chairs. She is becoming frail; pray for her.

199 + Charles (Resident) --He recommitted his life to Jesus and accepted God's forgiveness.

Jerry (Resident) -- He asked prayer for Gertrude who has lost her faith and his son's grandmother's healing.

Glenn (man) -- He asked prayer for good tenants for his landlord.

+ Michael (Resident) -- Prayer for courage to go ahead in faith -- trusting in Jesus.

+ Glenn (man) -- Prayer for my father who is old and senile.

199 + Ditwarny (woman) -- She asked for salvation and gave her life to Jesus.

Katy (woman) -- She asked prayer for her son Victor who is in South America and for her own high stress levels.

+ Nishawys (young boy)

+ (Little child)

+ (young girl)

+Shelly (woman) -- "I need everything."

+ (young girl got a cross for her mother)

+ Patty (woman) -- She asked prayer that she would know "I'm not a piece of meat." We asked Jesus to give her self-respect.

+ Carlos (man)

Stephen (man) -- Long conversation about Jewish spirituality.

+ (young boy)

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?