This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 19, 2016

 

2016 11 19

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Luke 18:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me place my trust only in you and find my righteousness in your cross and blood. Forgive me when I have despised others.

"And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' " Luke 18:13 (NKJV)
      God, be merciful to me a sinner.

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, increase and bless the healing ministry of the elders in your church.

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, move us to such a fellowship of confession and repentance and fervent prayer.

Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. James 5:19-20 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us assist those who have wandered from the truth.

Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened and heard them; so a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who meditate on His name. Malachi 3:16 (NKJV)
      LORD, please write my name in your bood of remembrance.

"And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse." Malachi 4:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers in this land.

A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Psalm 63:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I looke to you for living water.

Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! Serve the LORD with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Psalm 100:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me come into your presence with singing and gladness.

For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:5 (NKJV)
      LORD, let your enduring truth fill my heart and mind.

A word received: Look to me when you are afraid.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?