This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 20, 2016

 

2016 11 20

Now when they drew near Jerusalem, and came to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, "Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Loose them and bring them to Me. And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, 'The Lord has need of them,' and immediately he will send them." Matthew 21:1-3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me let go of anything Jesus needs.

Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna to the Son of David! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' Hosanna in the highest!" Matthew 21:9 (NKJV)
      Father, help us sing Hosannas whenever we see Jesus coming into our lives.

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. And He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.' " Matthew 21:12-13 (NKJV) "For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." Isaiah 56:7b (NKJV)
      Father, cleanse the temples of our hearts and churches so that we become houses of prayer for all nations.

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 1 Peter 3:15 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for the hope you have given me.

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King is coming to you; He is just and having salvation, lowly and riding on a donkey, a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, come riding into my life and help me greet you with great joy.

Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. Zechariah 9:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for making me a prisoner of hope.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please shepherd me; you are what I want.

He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, restore my soul and lead me in your righteous ways.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the comfort you gave us as we walked through the valley of the shadow of death.

Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will declare what He has done for my soul. Psalm 66:16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give us ears to hear you.

A word received: I have walked with you through the valley. I will always be at your side.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?