This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

 

2016 11 23

James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings. James 1:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me be your servant, whatever the cost.

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, James 1:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I have learned through many trials that you are faithful and you have carried me through all the trials.

knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for your testing my faith in you and the patience it has produced.

But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, perfect your work of patience in my life so that Jesus may be my all in all.

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5 (NKJV)
      Father, please give me your wisdom so that I will know no reproach from you. The world's wisdom is passing away; I want your wisdom.

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I know what it is to be tossed and driven by the storms of life; I long to hear your "Peace, be still!" as you quiet the wind and waves.

For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1:7-8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please give me and undivided heart and singleness of purpose centered in Jesus.

Let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation, James 1:9 (NKJV)
      Thank you, Jesus, that I can desire to be like you and walk like you in humility of spirit.

A word received: Find your rest in me today.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?