This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 25, 2016

 

2016 11 25

And if anyone asks you, 'Why are you loosing it?' thus you shall say to him, 'Because the Lord has need of it.' " So those who were sent went their way and found it just as He had said to them. But as they were loosing the colt, the owners of it said to them, "Why are you loosing the colt?" And they said, "The Lord has need of him." Luke 19:31-34 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us all discover that your instructions are sufficient for the occasion.

Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen, saying: "'Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the LORD!' Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!" Luke 19:37-38 (NKJV)
      King Jesus, come riding into the life of our churches and communities.

Therefore I have reason to glory in Christ Jesus in the things which pertain to God. Romans 15:17 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me receive all whom you send me.

And in that day it shall be that living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in both summer and winter it shall occur. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be -- "The LORD is one," and His name one. Zechariah 14:8-9 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, let your living waters flow through our lives, churches, and communities. Be king over us -- rule and reign in our hearts.

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, show me, teach me, lead me; for You Are and I wait on you.

I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth -- praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, set my feet upon the rock and put a new song in my mouth -- a song of joy and thanksgiving.

I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:8 (NKJV)
      Father, you are my delight; daily write your law within my heart.

A word received: You are loved; accept my love.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?