This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 27, 2016

 

2016 11 27

"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps." Matthew 25:1-4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, anoint me with the oil of your Holy Spirit.

"And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' " Matthew 25:6 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, prepare my heart for the coming of Jesus.

"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming." Matthew 25:13 (NKJV)
      Father, grant to me a watchful heart.

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for your patience with me.

The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Isaiah 1:1 (NKJV)
      Father, please give me a vision of your work among us.

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth! For the LORD has spoken: " I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against Me; the ox knows its owner and the donkey its master's crib; but Israel does not know, My people do not consider." Isaiah 1:2-3 (NKJV)
      Father, so many of your children have forgotten you; have mercy on us.

Unless the LORD of hosts had left to us a very small remnant, we would have become like Sodom, we would have been made like Gomorrah. Isaiah 1:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me be counted among that faithful remnant.

To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. Psalm 25:1-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, I life up my soul to you.

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4-5 (NKJV)
      LORD, show me your ways and teach me; lead me onto your paths of truth and salvation.

A word received: Look to me for hope that does not disappoint.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?