This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 05, 2016

 

2013 12 05 Monday

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 1 Thessalonians 5:4-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me walk as a child of the light.

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me stand my watch.

But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 1 Thessalonians 5:8 (NKJV)
      Father, clothe me with your full armor.

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us comfort one another and build each other up in the knowledge of Jesus and the love of our Father in heaven.

Woe to those who join house to house; they add field to field, till there is no place where they may dwell alone in the midst of the land! In my hearing the LORD of hosts said, "Truly, many houses shall be desolate, great and beautiful ones, without inhabitant. For ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and a homer of seed shall yield one ephah." Isaiah 5:8-10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help this nation understand the folly of pursing riches and ignoring you; of being rich in things and poor in spirit.

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1 (NKJV)
      Father, please help your people know the joy of going into your house.

The LORD upholds all who fall, and raises up all who are bowed down. Psalm 145:14 (NKJV)
      LORD, hold me up and steady my feet. Thank you.

A word received: You are in my care; wait on me for my provision.

These prayers are also posted on my blog: http://albanyintercessor.blogspot.com/

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?