This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 10, 2016

 

2013 12 10 Saturday

And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren." Luke 22:31-32 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us stay steady in Jesus in the times of sifting so that we may strengthen one another.

But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 2 Thessalonians 3:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please give us strength to endure in doing good.

Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 (NKJV)
      I pray for this blessing for my family and friends.

LORD, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Psalm 90:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I want to dwell in you through all my years.

Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days! Make us glad according to the days in which You have afflicted us, the years in which we have seen evil. Psalm 90:14-15 (NKJV)
      Father, help me know days of joy along with days of sorrow.

Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song, and His praise in the assembly of saints. Psalm 149:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me sing in the assembly of your saints.

A word received: Welcome me into your hearts and homes.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?