This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

 

2016 12 07 Wednesday

Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?" This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. John 8:3-6 (NKJV)
      My father-in-law used to say that Jesus was writing, "Where is the man?" Lord, set us free from judgment and condemnation of others. Help us acknowledge our own sins before looking at others' sins.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:2 (NKJV)
      LORD, grace is receiving what we don't deserve. Thank you for your grace and peace.

so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 2 Thessalonians 1:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me grow in patience and faith. Thank you for the tribulations and sorrows of life.

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one cried to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory!" Isaiah 6:1-3 (NKJV)
      FAthher, restore to your people visionof your glory and your holiness.

So I said: "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The LORD of hosts." Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged." Isaiah 6:5-7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, we have become a people of unclean lips. Cleanse us and purify our converstions.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me." Isaiah 6:8 (NKJV)
      LORD, I am will to go wherever you send me.

Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High. Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me." Psalm 50:14-15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I call upon you -- help me live out my vows to you.

The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground. Psalm 147:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, bring me to the humility where you will lift me up.

The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy. Psalm 147:11 (NKJV)
      Father, I hope in your mercy.

A word received: Tell others of the mercy you have received from me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?