This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 11, 2016

 

2016 12 11 Sunday

And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, Luke 1:46 (NKJV)
      Lord GOD, help my soul magnify you.

And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. Luke 1:47 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me daily rejoice in your saving work.

For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; for behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. Luke 1:48 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for all the blessings I have received from you.

For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name. Luke 1:49 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have carried me and nurtured me and shown me the power and holiness of your name. Thank you.

And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation. Luke 1:50 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for teaching me to fear you and for your mercy which you have shown my children and theirs.

He has shown strength with His arm; He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. Luke 1:51 (NKJV)
      Jesus, in the many spiritual battles I have faced, it was your strength that carried me through. Thank you.

He has put down the mighty from their thrones, and exalted the lowly. Luke 1:52 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you that with you there is both justice and mercy.

He has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He has sent away empty. Luke 1:53 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have provided for us all these years; thank you.

He has helped His servant Israel, in remembrance of His mercy, Luke 1:54 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have never forgotten me and continue to help me.

As He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his seed forever." Luke 1:55 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for making me an heir of Abraham by faith in Jesus and the power of his name.

A word received: I long for my people to submit themselves as Mary did.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?