This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 12, 2016

 

2016 12 12 Monday

When He came to the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation." Luke 22:40 (NKJV)
      Our Father, we pray that we will not be lead into temptation or hard testing.

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and prayed, saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done." Luke 22:41-42 (NKJV)
      Father, help us join with Jesus in accepting whatever cup you give us.

When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow. Then He said to them, "Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation." Luke 22:45-46 (NKJV)
      Jesus, your church is asleep -- call it to a life of prayer by your Holy Spirit.

And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. But Jesus answered and said, "Permit even this." And He touched his ear and healed him. Luke 22:50-51 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us bring healing, even to those who afflict us.

But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 2 Peter 1:5-7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, lead us through this sequence so that we may with diligence go from faith to godliness and on to love.

Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion. Isaiah 8:18 (NKJV)
      LORD, here am I and the children you have given me; help us to be signs of your love.

They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, and talk of Your power, Psalm 145:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us speak of your kingdom and power.

The LORD upholds all who fall, and raises up all who are bowed down. Psalm 145:14 (NKJV)
      A word received: I have held you up all these years.
            Thank you, LORD.

A word received: Look to me when your strength is not sufficient.

NOTES FROM CHURCH ON SUNDAY:

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; Deuteronomy 33:27a (NKJV)
      A word received: Give me your burdens; let me carry them.

A word received: Let my Holy Spirit bring the fruit of patience in your life.

A word received: Let me take hold of your life.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; Psalm 23:6a (NKJV)
      A word received: I will stand between you and your past.

A word received: Keep me in sight, I will give you vision for the future.

A word received: I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?